14 April 2014

Brunch

It's been a while since I've done an entry on a coffee shop and I don't want you all to think I'm resting on my laurels.  I spied this place a couple of months ago on my way to and from the "laundrette" but decided to wait until Mr John was on holiday so we could go together.

It's located on the same side of the road but after the Shell garage which is after the big bus station by the Stadium.  The name Brunch for farang conjures up images of eggs, bacon, pancakes etc. but sadly this isn't on the menu here though there are sandwiches. 


Happily though, there is a really good selection of cakes (we tried the crepe cake) and also macaroons. Mr John & I sampled a coffee one and a buttered caramel one and they were really good, though  I should point out that each one cost the same price as a meal at our corner shop.  Shock! horror! 

However, on the flip side, the coffee is only 40 baht for a latte and 25 baht for an Americano so for once Mr John is a cheap date.  It's air-conditioned and there's plenty of comfortable seats inside with more seating out front.  The toilets are the "sit down" type and there's also free Wi-Fi.  Definitely a hit with us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome